Investment Advisory: Addressing strategic financial and investment challenges. Ability to identify investment opportunities through an effective financial assessment.
Investment Strategy: Designing custom investment strategies. Reviewing client financial situation, defining objectives and constraints, and closely monitoring the execution of the strategies to ensure objectives are met.
Financial Restructuring: Supporting businesses when the capital structure is no longer sustainable to achieve business objectives. Dealing with underperformance or funding issues and provide clear visibility of the current situation and the financial restructuring options available.
- Investment performance Assessment: Measuring and monitoring of investment performance.
- Project Management: Planning, coordinating, and executing projects according to the requirements and ensure the completion of the project.
- Financial Modeling: Building financial models to support business decisions. Providing insightful information and exploring the financial impact of strategic decisions and supporting investment decisions.
- Valuation: Providing an objective and independent assessment of assets, business units, or company valuation. Ability to use sophisticated valuation methodologies to deliver the desired results.
- Financial Due Diligence: Helping in acquisition of businesses by analyzing and validating the financial, accounting, commercial, operational, and strategic assumptions made. Ability to provide support in the decision-making process, negotiation and closing of deals.