Live-In Home Care Nurse
Full Time / Live-In
- Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at every morning.
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs.
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies.
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other individuals in the patient’s care plan.
- Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care.
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Home Care
- Strong communication skills
- Registered License is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.