Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage warehouse, monitor work, and ensure the safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock.
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Establish warehouse practices, policies, and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse.
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads.
- Contact suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped on time.
- Manage training, licensing, and safety programs for warehouse operations.
- Work with maintenance to ensure the preventive maintenance program effectively keeps the warehouse running smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure the safety of staff and items.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the company and the standards established by regulatory agencies.
- Report errors and ensure they are rectified.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly reports to the director.
A warehouse manager completes a variety of management, organizing, and planning activities to keep the warehouse’s storage and distribution procedures operating at optimum efficiency.
A warehouse manager is responsible for monitoring daily operations in a warehouse or storage facility to make sure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is handled on time. They also train new hires on how to use equipment and keep track of compliance with safety regulations.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Diploma.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience.
- Proven experience in the food industry.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.